AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, ROBERTS-STEEL HAIRDRESSING IS CLOSED UNTIL 3RD DEC 2020.
Our salon is currently closed, until 3rd December 2020. Once we re-open, we will continue to follow the guidelines below.
You can book your December appointment with us through our social media channels.
We look forward to welcoming back our lovely clients in a few weeks time. In order to keep everyone who enters our salon safe, we will be adhering to the following guidelines. Please read carefully and if you have any questions, call us at the salon and let us help put your mind at rest.
Booking Your Appointment
- Until further notice, we are only taking scheduled appointments. When you book your appointment, you will be asked if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms, such as a cough, cold, high temperature, loss of taste or smell. If you have, for the safety of our stylists and other clients, we will be unable to offer you an appointment at this time. But please do call us once your symptoms have gone and we will happily book you in.
- If you present with any of these symptoms before your appointment date, please call and let us know and we will gladly re-arrange your appointment for you. If you turn up with any of these symptoms, we will be unable to carry out your appointment.
At Your Appointment
- Until further notice, we are unable to allow clients to wait for appointments inside the salon. We ask that you only turn up at your scheduled time and wait outside or in your car. Your stylist will let you know when it’s safe to enter.
- As per the latest government guidelines, face coverings are now optional – however our stylists will continue to wear them as a safety precaution.
- All clients will be required to fill out a short COVID-19 health screening questionnaire.
- We will no longer be serving refreshments during your appointment, but please feel free to bring your own drinks in a flask or appropriate bottle.
- The toilet will be available to use and we will be cleaning it at regular intervals throughout the day. To reduce the risk of germs, disposable paper towels will now be available to dry your hands on.
- We will no longer be accepting cash within the salon; we can only accept cards.
- The PDQ card machine will be wiped down after each use.
- To reduce the risk of germs, we will be using disposable gowns until further notice.
- There will be a hand sanitising station as you enter the salon, where your stylist will ask you to sanitise your hands upon entering and then again as you leave.
- As we are unable to offer any waiting in the salon, until further notice we must ask that you come alone to your appointment.
- Children may only accompany you to the salon if they also have an appointment.
- Each station and all equipment will be cleaned and sanitised thoroughly in-between clients.
- Don’t be afraid of the visor that your stylist will now be wearing. This is just an extra level of protection to allow us to do our job safely.
- Due to the social distancing guidelines that affect the number of clients we can have in the salon, the PPE equipment required by law for us to open, and the safety measures we have implemented, there will be a £2 surcharge on every visit. This is a temporary measure, but unfortunately a necessary one, to help cover the cost of our extra overheads. We will obviously remove this charge once the salon returns to normal and we no longer have to work to certain safety guidelines.
- We are currently taking bookings for weddings. Our team will be working to strict government guidelines, using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and ensuring all hairdressing equipment is cleaned and sanitised properly. Please call the salon to have a chat and learn more about how we’ll be keeping you, your wedding party, and the Roberts-Steel team safe.
- Unfortunately, we are not offering Mummy and Baby appointments, Pamper Parties or Prom services at this time. Please check back regularly for updates.
We will be updating our guidelines regularly to meet government requirements, so please either call the salon or check the website to ensure you’re aware of any changes.
The team at Roberts-Steel Hairdressing, would like to thank you all for your support, patience, and co-operation at this time. If we work together and follow the guidelines, we can keep our salon clean and safe for everyone who visits. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.